* My eating disorder in college & how to change one’s relationship with food/practice self-compassion (12:46)
* Preparing to travel solo & Safe & Solo (21:00)
* Practicing being alone to deepen self-love (26:27)
* Connecting with your inspiration, spirit guides to create and know when things are complete (37:19)
* My Morning self love ritual (59:30)
* “We’re human beings, not human doings.” (61:10)
You can hop to these parts to hear my poetry:
* “Self-Love Earplugs” (41:49)
* “Ice Skater” and what I see when I write (45:10)
* Background and reading of “Holding Up The Sky”. Will & I discuss why it’s important to share your burden with others and take on what’s meaningful (50:20)
* “Transit Sunsets” and noticing miracles hiding in plain sight. (Will loses his mind over a hyphen)(55:16)
Hope you enjoy this podcast (full version below)! It’s also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, etc.
ALSO, for a limited time (through Oct 25th, 2020), you can download my poetry e-book, Loving Yourself Into Being for FREE on Amazon!!
Shout out to Andrew Hsu for your beautiful website/show notes! Thanks again, Lee & Will for having me on your show!